Communication is key to the success of any project, and implementing IHG Frontline is no different. It is important to keep Learners engaged beyond the launch, which can only be done with ongoing discussion.
- Generate excitement with a launch event.
- Encourage department heads to share their implementation ideas with each other.
- Hold regular internal meetings to discuss reports, targets, schedules and Learner management.
- Celebrate your top achievers on their success across all of your hotel’s communication platforms, for example newsletters, notice boards and intranet.
- Host monthly award ceremonies.
There are many ways to motivate Learners to engage with IHG Frontline. Below you will find some of the ways to increase activity and incentivise Learners to make the most of the available learning material.
- Make your training room easily accessible.
- Allocate specific times and computers for IHG Frontline learning.
- Display IHG Frontline collateral back of house.
- Encourage Learners to work at home and at work, emphasise that theoretical assessments can be done at home when it is most convenient for the Learner.
- Develop an internal rewards structure to motivate Learners.
- Host monthly award ceremonies to celebrate IHG Frontline success.
- Reward your Learners with incentives for exceptional marks.
- Distribute certificates after course completion.
- Introduce a medal board that is displayed back of house.
- Allow IHG Frontline champions to conduct practical assessments and IHG Frontline workshops.
- Award departmental floating trophies.
- Use IHG Frontline results as an indicator for performance reviews.
Attached you will find a special certificate that you can use in rewarding your Learners' achievements.