In order to stream the course videos successfully you will need to ensure your establishment has the required bandwidth. A downloadable help guide is available at the end of this article for easy reference. It includes the following guidelines:
- Understanding caching proxies and their role in optimising Lobster Ink media delivery on a Local Area Network (LAN).
- A basic outline of how to cache dynamic streaming content and deploy the proxy server on a LAN.
- Advice on products which can provide a simplified caching proxy setup.
Please note: This document does not give an exhaustive list of all the configurations available for proxy caching and LAN gateway services.
Why use a caching proxy server as part of an Internet gateway?
- To keep track of inbound and outbound traffic.
- To make savings in bandwidth consumption.
- To optimise content delivery to web users.
- To add a layer of security for web users.
- To give control of web content delivery to IT departments.
Whitelist of FQDNs
Here is a list of the fully qualified domain names (FQDNs) to be whitelisted on your firewall: